1) Visit Chai Bar Oasis or Bangsar on 3-4, 10-11, 17-18 and 24-25 September (you may play as many days as you like for higher chances to win).
2) Open your PokemonGo app and empty your Pokemon inventory as much as possible (to leave more space for Pokemon that you will catch later).
3) Buy a salad (dine-in or takeaway) and keep your receipt.
4) At 11 am, check in at our Registration Counter and fill in your details (open your PokemonGo app). The amount of caught Pokemon in your inventory will be recorded.
5) Catch as many Pokemon as you can (in the shop, surrounding areas or anywhere you like).
6) At 5 pm, check out at our Registration Counter and sign off (stop catching Pokemon at 5 pm sharp, late-comers will not be entertained). The amount of caught Pokemon in your inventory will be recorded.
7) Come again to play the next contest day!
8) The one who catches the most Pokemon within the contest duration will be crowned the winner!
1. CONTEST PERIOD: #PokemonGoBattle (“Contest”) is organized by The Good Food Lab Sdn Bhd (“The Chai Bar”) and is governed by these terms and conditions and any subsequent accompanying Contest details (if any) as provided by The Chai Bar, and/or its designated marketing campaign promoters (“Whetstone & Cutter”), (collectively referred to as the “Terms”). Each participant confirmed upon registration as defined below, herein agrees that he/she has agreed to the Terms by virtue of his or her participation in the Contest.
1.1 This Contest will be held on every Saturday and Sundays (“Contest Weekends”) only from the period of 3rd September 2016 to the 25th September 2016 (the “Contest Period”) at time 11:00 am GMT Malaysian Time on Saturdays’ of the 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th of September to the Sundays’ of the 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th ending at 5:00 pm GMT Malaysian Time of each Contest Weekend.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to individuals legally residing in Malaysia within the Contest Period, aged 18 years old and above only. Employees of The Chai Bar, its suppliers, retailers, distributors and advertising, media and digital agencies, and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) are not eligible to participate or be eligible for any prizes under this competition. This clause allows for automatic disqualification by The Chai Bar without any incurring liability as to any claims for any damages sought by the above categorized non-eligible participants.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Contest, you must register or “check-in” your digital account at any Chai Bar venues located at either the ‘Oasis Damansara’ or ‘Bangsar’ outlets during the allotted Contest Weekends within the designated allotted durations mentioned above, i.e. from 11 am on the Saturday to 5 pm of the Sunday of any of the abovementioned Contest Weekends, subject to a daily cut off for contest submissions at 5pm of any day of the designated Contest Weekends.
4. Conditions for eligible entry includes: Purchase of any one (1) salad dish in the Menu provided will be required for each individual day of the Contest Period. The required salad dish purchase for purposes of this Competition must be transacted at normal à la carte prices indicated in the menu without being subjected to any other eligible discounts or promotions offered by The Chai Bar or its participating partners. Participants must prove check-in and check-out for each day of any given Contest Weekend showing the number of Pokémon captured and actual signature on a sign in sheet provided by The Chai Bar, shall be proof confirming the number of check-ins’ and check-outs’ for valid consideration of this Contest. Last check-out time for each day of the Contest Weekend is at 5pm GMT Malaysian Time. Failure to do so invalidates any participation for any given day during the designated Contest Weekends.
5. JUDGING: Entries will be judged based on the number of Pokémon caught throughout the Contest period Tabulation and judging will be conducted from 26th September 2016 – 7th October 2016 to select one (1) single winner from among all eligible contestants who participated in the Contest. The designated winner will be selected based on the total number of “Pokémon’s” caught throughout the contest period, as judged and tabulated by The Chai Bar. Should there be a tie when it comes to the highest number of “Pokémon’s” caught, a tie-breaker will be conducted by The Chai Bar to determine the single winner. Failure by any tie breaking participant to participate at further contest judging, will automatically render the allotted attendee to the tie the rightful winner 15 minutes from the new prescribed tie breaking contest. Any entry or portion thereof that is, at The Chai Bar’s sole discretion, any invalidity, or is otherwise objectionable, conduct as indicated under below will automatically disqualify the entry. Participants must conduct themselves well in keeping with The Chai Bar’s goodwill and business image throughout the Contest Period. All information regarding the entries become the sole property of The Chai Bar’s and will not be returned.
6. PRIVACY: All Eligible Participants’ mobile gaming Pokémon application accounts should not private for purposes of this Contest so that The Chai Bar and Whetstone & Cutter is able to view required viable information & direct messages to possible potential winners on other social media platforms such as Facebook or Instagram. By participating in this Contest the Participants absolutely consents to the use of its personal information, locations and whereabouts subject to other conditional Malaysian Data Privacy Laws. All information provided will not be stored any longer as allowed under the above mentioned laws as proper record of the Contest conducted for audit purposes.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: A ‘Winner Announcement’ will be published via Facebook, and the winner is required to follow the instructions on the ‘Winner Announcement’ in order to claim the prize. Failure of which will render an automatic disqualification and a subsequent runner-up will be indicated.
8. PRIZES: There will be a total of one (1) single winner; the winner will be entitled to win a pair of return air tickets to Osaka, Japan. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of The Chai Bar’s who reserves the right to substitute the prize with others of similar value without prior notice.
9. OTHER GENERAL RULES: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by the Terms listed above. The Chai Bar reserves the right to publish winners’ names, photos and winning entries for promotional and publicity without prior notice. The Chai Bar reserves the right to amend or revise some or all of the Terms & Conditions of the Contest without prior notice.
9.1 The Chai Bar reserves the right to reject any entries and/or withhold prizes or forfeit the prizes (including occasions where The Chai Bar believes that there are unlawful, deceitful and/or fraudulent acts and practices); vary, delete or add to any of the mechanics, prizes or these Terms, alter, cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest or any part thereof without any prior notice.
9.2 All decisions by The Chai Bar, including but not limited to the selection of winners and forfeiture of prizes are final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence or claims shall be entertained.
9.3 The Participants hereby agrees and irrevocably and unconditionally undertake to indemnify The Chai Bar (on full indemnity basis) against any claim by any third party and against any loss, damage, cost or expense (including solicitors’ fees and cost) that it may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with this Contest and the prizes as allocated.
9.4 The Terms and Conditions herein are governed by Malaysian Law.